CODE OF CONDUCT REGARDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW EU REGULATION 2016/679 PASSED BY THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL ON 27 APRIL 2016 WITH REGARDS TO THE HANDLING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Ovest Destination Italie – Lago Maggiore S.r.l. has been organizing leisure travel and events since 2009. Often, the collection of personal data and information is necessary to manage the administration needed to meet the needs and requirements of each client. The data collected is saved on our servers and is used only to contact and communicate with the participants regarding the event to which they have been invited.
Collected data and information is never used for purposes other than carrying out the agreed-upon service.
Ovest Destination Italie – Lago Maggiore S.r.l. email@example.com
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD PARTIES
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Mailing address
- Fiscal code/SSN/NI
- Identity card information
- Passport information
- other data that could identify the person directly or indirectly.
Information necessary to carry out billing if requested services must be invoiced:
- Billing information
- Fiscal code/SSN/NI
- VAT number
Other sensitive information:
- Food allergies
- Health conditions
Personal information may be provided freely by the interested party, collected automatically during event registration, or provided by the promoters of the event.
Unless otherwise specified, providing the requested information is mandatory; if the interested party refuses to provide the this information, it may be impossible to administer the service. In the cases in which some personal information is indicated as optional, the interested parties are free to refrain from communicating said information without this having any consequence on the availability or administration of the service.
Interested parties who have doubts about which information is mandatory should contact Ovest Destination italie - Srl
Customers who provide us with personal data must guarantee they have the right to communicate or disseminate the information, freeing Ovest Destination Italie – Srl from any liability towards third parties.
METHOD AND TREATMENT OF COLLECTED DATA
Ovest Destination Italie – Srl takes the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out through IT and/or telematic means using organizational and logical methods strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In some cases, in addition to Ovest Destination Italie, other subjects involved in the organization of the event may have access to data (administrative staff, congress staff, third-party service providers such as hotels, catering, transporation companies, couriers). These subjects, if necessary, will be named Data Controllers by Ovest Destination Italie.
An updated list of Data Controllers can be requested at any time from Ovest Detination Italie srl
Data is processed at the headquarters of Ovest Destination Italie Srl and in any other location where the parties involved in the data processing are located.
Ovest Destination Italie follows generally accepted standards regarding storage and protection of the personal data it collects. This includes the use of encryption where necessary.
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred to a country other than that in which the interested party is located.
The subject of the personal data has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by Ovest Destination Italie - Srl to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the interested party may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from West Destination Italie - Srl by contacting the company using the contact information listed above.
Data retention period:
The collected data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
When the processing is with the consent of the interested party, Ovest Destination Italie Srl may retain the personal data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, Ovest Destination Italie Srl may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification, and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Breach or accidental spread:
Ovest Destination Italie Srl undertakes to inform the Data Controller, without undue delay, as soon as it becomes aware of a data breach, promptly providing all the known elements that must be notified in accordance with current legislation.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The data of the interested party is collected so that Ovest Destination Italie Srl can provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the interested party, organizing trips and stays of the interested party, etc.
For further details and information regarding the purposes of processing of personal data which is concretely relevant for each purpose, the interested party can contact Ovest Destination Italie Srl.
Rights of the Interested Party
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by Ovest Destination Italie Srl.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The interested party may revoke previously expressed consent to processing their personal data. Requests will be processed by Ovest Destination Italie Srl in a timely manner, and regardless within a month.
- oppose the processing of personal data. The data subject may object to the processing of his/her data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access personal data. The data subject is entitled to obtain information on data processed by Ovest Destination Italie Srl and on certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The interested party can verify the accuracy of the relative data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the processing limitation. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case Ovest Destination Italie Srl will not process the data for any purpose other than storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of personal data. In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the cancellation of their data by Ovest Destination Italie Srl.
- receive data or have it transferred to another holder. The interested party has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format, in common use, and legible by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the interested party, on a contract of which the interested party is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- file a complaint. The interested party can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of competent personal data or in a court of law.
If the modifications concern processing for which the legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the consent of the interested party again, if necessary.